I discovered this tag on many blogs I was scrolling through… so I thought I’d give it a go!
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
Definitely a series as I get waaaay too captivated with characters and settings!
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Probably female, simply because I am! Although I would happily read either.
3. Rather shop only at an actual bookstore or Amazon?
Definitely an actual bookstore! Amazon is convenient and often cheaper, but seeing the shelves of books in person and looking at each in turn is a thing I love.
4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?
Movies, I’d prefer to watch it all in one sitting. Either that or binge a TV series version 🙂
5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
5 books per week for sure… If only I had the time…
6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
This is a super difficult one, I can’t decide!
7. Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?
A new book every 6 months, variety is good 🙂
8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Owning a book store is a dream!!
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favorite genre. I like to switch between different authors of the same genre anyway.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical! As much as I love the ease of using my Kindle when travelling or on holiday, the turning of physical pages and storing books on shelves cannot be beaten.
I hope you enjoyed reading this tag, I have many more planned for future posts!
I tag anyone who reads this post 🙂 Happy reading!